My Arizona Cardinals Football Concept

DRutka

saw this posted on cards messageboard as the home uni's and it was confirmed as one of the finalist by a so-called insider over there he did say the copper color was a little off looks nice thoughhomeUnis_v3a.jpg

From afar, they'd look EXACTLY like the 49ers. Other than that, pretty darn good.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Latest update - this "insider" on the Cardinals board is now saying that the team is leaning away from the Copper and towards a concept with the White helmets and Gray facemasks. Surprise, surprise. However, the uniforms will supposedly incorporate both Black and Gold, so they will be a bit different.

I'm fine with this, but I'm composing a letter tonight to the Cardinals' front office to plead for Black (or even Red) facemasks.

(sorry JQK - I gotsta)

Latest update - this "insider" on the Cardinals board is now saying that the team is leaning away from the Copper and towards a concept with the White helmets and Gray facemasks. Surprise, surprise. However, the uniforms will supposedly incorporate both Black and Gold, so they will be a bit different.

I'm fine with this, but I'm composing a letter tonight to the Cardinals' front office to plead for Black (or even Red) facemasks.

(sorry JQK - I gotsta)

It would be a shame, copper would look great and be original. Plus, despite what many think, it will not look like the 49ers.

See all of my concepts at: Designed by DRutka

main%20555.gif

4inarow.gif

hey the so-called insider was at it again last night he said something very interesting.a concept to make the helmet look like the cardinals head the team was seriously considering it but could'nt come up with a uni to match. i think they should have went with that. red jerseys with black numbers outlined in white and yellow. black or white pants with the yellow socks maybe they could have really looked like cardinals. the helmet would have been mostly red towards the front of the sides black with the cardinal eye on both sides and a yellow facemask symbolizing the bird's beak sounds cool to me

Archived