Florida panthers jersey

puckcool22

i would move the panther logo up more on the chest and i dont realy like that color of yellow, maybe if you went with more of a gold color it might look a little better IMO, but other than than it's not a bad concept not at all.

I good change and one bad. Moving the logo up looks better, but adding the US flag makes it look crowded, bad.

Maybe a tiny (and I mean about half the area of the one you've got) would work just under the collar above the peak, but even then I'm not sure. It's nothing against the flag at all, it just doesn't fit there. It overlaps the trim, and although it may have looked like it needed something in that space, experimentation proved it didn't.

Good work, nonetheless, this is a pretty cool concept.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

I never like outlining the mesh or making the mesh a different color than the body like you did.  i just looks too wierd to me. So, if you were to remove the mesh coloring and outline, add some hem stripes in wither some straight lines or like the arms with the peaks and all that. Ditch the flag.  Add some shoulder logos.  You may have to move the numbers down.  If you do, reformat the arm stripes so the numbers are only in the blue part.  The yellow is not a nice color.  Maybe a more golden shade.   I like the arms.  Those are pretty cool.  Nice starting ground for what could be something beautiful.

Yeah having seen the flag on there I dont actually like that there! I was thinking of a small logo to fit within the peak space. You could move the flag up to above the peak if you wanted and it would work better I think, but its the space in the peak that originally looked like it needed something to me!

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

Archived