New Orleans Saints Concept

BavarianMW

I'm not a fan of the name on the pants, but if that's what you like, I think you could pull it off better.

For example, the way you have it, it can only be read while a Saints player is lying flat on his back. Probably not good. If I was going to keep the name on the pants, I'd flip it so it could be read from a three-point stance, or better yet, make it vertical with one letter over the other.

S

A

I

N

T

S

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Interesting logo modification, I like it.

The white jersey/gold pants are a good combo. Suggestion; looks like you saved your Bitmap concept into ".gif form", depending on the program you are using, the bitmap will become grainy or spotty.

Does anyone have any suggestions for him.

I use IrfanView to convert my bitmaps to GIFs or JPEGs format. Some photoshop programs will do a good job too. Depends on you program.

Otherwise, nice work. IrfanView can be downloaded from the website of the same name.

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Interesting logo modification, I like it.

The white jersey/gold pants are a good combo. Suggestion; looks like you saved your Bitmap concept into ".gif form", depending on the program you are using, the bitmap will become grainy or spotty.

Does anyone have any suggestions for him.

I use IrfanView to convert my bitmaps to GIFs or JPEGs format. Some photoshop programs will do a good job too. Depends on you program.

Otherwise, nice work. IrfanView can be downloaded from the website of the same name.

if your using ms paint, the best way to keep the image looking clean is saving it as a png file.

Archived