with the mavs and kings wearing throwbacks tonight

bipolarbear

Can the Jazz forget 04-05 ever happened and go back to the old logo and color scheme before they took the paint bucket feature in Microsoft Paint to it, and decided to rip off the Mavericks and Magic?

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Can the Jazz forget 04-05 ever happened and go back to the old logo and color scheme before they took the paint bucket feature in Microsoft Paint to it, and decided to rip off the Mavericks and Magic?

i agree the jazz need a change, but not to the old unis and logo. those had "1990's" written all over them. imo the unis are fine, but they need to replace the navy with purple. on the logo they need to change the colours to just purple and light blue, and replace the old word mark with the new "JAZZ" wordmark featured on the home jersey.

i agree the jazz need a change, but not to the old unis and logo. those had "1990's" written all over them. imo the unis are fine, but they need to replace the navy with purple. on the logo they need to change the colours to just purple and light blue, and replace the old word mark with the new "JAZZ" wordmark featured on the home jersey.

The new Jazz (and Utah) wordmarks look like Word Art, continuing my theme that the team did all their graphics stuff in Microsoft Office. I made a concept with a temple, mountain, and saxophone. Even that would be better.

If they had 1990s written all over it, and you were the Utah Jazz of all teams, personally, I'd go for it. These uniforms have ".333 winning percentage" written all over them.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Archived