Wizard Cup Guernseys!

Alphabet Man

And about the Kangaroos jumpers... I think they're great looking jumpers, but they shouldn't have used them against Geelong. The colour of the two guernseys were a little bit too similar to be completely identifiable on TV.

Had Geelong used their dark alternate strip it would have been perfect... I dunno why they didn't.

And about the Kangaroos jumpers... I think they're great looking jumpers, but they shouldn't have used them against Geelong. The colour of the two guernseys were a little bit too similar to be completely identifiable on TV.

Had Geelong used their dark alternate strip it would have been perfect... I dunno why they didn't.

Say, do you know what Geelong's "clash" guernsey looks like? :therock:

I saw, I came, I left.

Snippets...

- the Doggies went back to their rust-red Origin Energy jumper last weekend.

- the Roos' white jumper will only be a 'third' jumper in the premiership season - the mainly-blue reverse of it will be the away jumper.

detail_mr6272.jpg

I think the guernsey he's talking about is this one

Geelong-7.gif

Oh, and I've got a site.

Footy Jumpers Dot Com

I think the guernsey he's talking about is this one

Geelong-7.gif

Well, the reason I asked was I notcied this on their club shop website

http://shop.afl.com.au/cats/product.asp?ca...%5Fid=GFC%2D085

I saw, I came, I left.

I will decode the text in that advertisement.

The controversial 'Clash' guernsey designed to provide a thrid strip to be worn when playing Collingwood and Kangaroos...

Means

"The jumper that looked more like a Collingwood jumper than our existing Home jumper, that noone liked is for sale. Plus, we can't spell "third" "

RUN OUT SALE! Be quick while stocks last!

Was$100 Now $80

"We're never going to wear them again, so we're no longer going to be selling them in the club shop.

Get them before they're all gone. Please?"

Oh, and I've got a site.

Footy Jumpers Dot Com

The controversial 'Clash' guernsey designed to provide a thrid strip to be worn when playing Collingwood and Kangaroos...

Means

"The jumper that looked more like a Collingwood jumper than our existing Home jumper, that noone liked is for sale. Plus, we can't spell "third" "

Was$100 Now $80

"We're never going to wear them again, so we're no longer going to be selling them in the club shop.

Thanks for translating that from Australian to Canadian.... :D

I saw, I came, I left.

Means

Was$100 Now $80

Thanks for translating that from Australian to Canadian.... :D

Sorry, forgot it was Canay-jun!

"The jumper that looked more like a Collingwood jumper than our existing Home jumper, that noone liked is for sale, eh. Plus, we can't spell "third", eh"

"We're never going to wear them again, so we're no longer going to be selling them in the club shop, eh

Get them before they're all gone, eh. Like, please?"

Oh, and I've got a site.

Footy Jumpers Dot Com

Archived