Script logos

jkrdevil

I actually kind of like the All Star jerseys for this year.  They are reminiscent of the old Sox jerseys from the 70's without looking like a softball team.  Quite classy.  A similar font has been used often throughout baseball history (Red Sox, Mets, Giants).  They still have no place in the actual game itself, though.  At least they finally got that decision right.
dbacks.gif mariners.gif

There was an article in the L.A. Times back on June 14 about it. Well, more of a blurb, but it was there nonetheless:

http://www.latimes.com/sports....-sports

Of course, if you don't want to bother registering on their web site, here's the text:

Garret Anderson was pleased to hear that major league officials had abandoned plans for All-Star players to wear National League and American League jerseys rather than the jerseys of the teams they represent.

"To me, you should be able to represent the team you're playing for," said Anderson, an All-Star last season. "I think people enjoy seeing those uniforms on the field as opposed to seeing one uniform that doesn't even represent the player, just the league he plays in. From that standpoint, I think it's good that they left it like that."

--Eriq.

There was an article in the L.A. Times back on June 14 about it. Well, more of a blurb, but it was there nonetheless:

http://www.latimes.com/sports....-sports

Of course, if you don't want to bother registering on their web site, here's the text:

Garret Anderson was pleased to hear that major league officials had abandoned plans for All-Star players to wear National League and American League jerseys rather than the jerseys of the teams they represent.

"To me, you should be able to represent the team you're playing for," said Anderson, an All-Star last season. "I think people enjoy seeing those uniforms on the field as opposed to seeing one uniform that doesn't even represent the player, just the league he plays in. From that standpoint, I think it's good that they left it like that."

--Eriq.

That's awesome.

Archived