NewYawkSeahawk Alternate Jersey

NewYawkSeahawk

3rd Jersey I am having made up... Design based on the Atlanta Thrashers 3rd Jersey with "ATLANTA" going down the sleeve.

new_yawk_seahawk_alt.jpg

*NOTE: And for those who didnt hear me the first time, logos courtesy of Decyphers Seahawks Alt, and Avengers NYSH. Cause I dont feel like hearing people crying about stolen logos. And wasn't aware I had to post where I got the logos from everytime I showed them! :-)

Well done. I expect you to give Nitroseed one of these beauties :D

Why? He didnt have anything to do with it?

I would have asked him too... but I know how BUSY he was... (sarcasm)

PS... PCGD designed the Oak Tree logo for me... sorry Patrick.... just forgot to mention that... I dont want anyone else to make any more false accusations based on limited facts!

PS... PCGD designed the Oak Tree logo for me... sorry Patrick.... just forgot to mention that... I dont want anyone make any more false accusations based on limited facts!

Actually, I made the comment because Nitroseed is a big fan of the Thrashers' third. I'm sure he would like to get his hands on that :)

I saw, I came, I left.

PS... PCGD designed the Oak Tree logo for me... sorry Patrick.... just forgot to mention that... I dont want anyone make any more false accusations based on limited facts!

Actually, I made the comment because Nitroseed is a big fan of the Thrashers' third. I'm sure he would like to get his hands on that :)

I apologize than...

Yeah I really like the Thrashers 3rd... I think it is a very unique jersey.

That could be any Playboy Playmate naked underneath that Thrashers jersey, it's still ugly.

Yeah, but chances are, if a Playboy playmate is wearing that jersey, I wouldn't be looking at the jersey ^_^

Actually this pose is better :D

nitro-thrash-1.jpg

I saw, I came, I left.

That could be any Playboy Playmate naked underneath that Thrashers jersey, it's still ugly.

Yeah, but chances are, if a Playboy playmate is wearing that jersey, I wouldn't be looking at the jersey ^_^

nitro-thrash-1.jpg

You're nuts! The crest looks wider than he does in that picture.

The superhero hand-on-hip pose exudes confidence and power, while showing off the unique sleeve lettering on the sweater. :grin:

You're nuts! The crest looks wider than he does in that picture.

The superhero hand-on-hip pose exudes confidence and power, while showing off the unique sleeve lettering on the sweater.  :grin:

Yes, I'm nuts :wacko: But, you make a good point. I never thought of it that way. However, superheroes don't use notebooks do they? ^_^

I saw, I came, I left.

So are u getting all 3 made into actual jerseys? My mens league team is getting our jerseys through that company. Do their sizes run the same as the regualr jersey manufactuers like ccm, koho, etc.

well, I already received my first one....

My 2nd one, which was the same as the first except one was home and one was away should be shipping within 2-3 weeks.

And I just ordered the 3rd one tonight...

I am very happy with the results... Only thing I would suggest is to write as detailed and specific instructions as you can. They did a great job but there were 2 minor inconsistencies from the original design.... nothing that anyone else would notice.

Did you already submit your concept? if so post it up so we can check it out!

Not sure how their jerseys run... I am a big guy, about 6'3" and I wanted to make sure it was long enough in the sleeves, so I ordered a 3XL and it is definitely big enough with room to spare.

I will say that if you have smaller trim that is the shimmer sheen instead of mesh, there is no give on that fabric... Not a big deal when your wearing it... but I know when I put my hands in my pocket and lift the jersey up, the thing trim striping is a little rigid.

nitro-thrash-1.jpg

Hmmmm...Flock of Seagulls?

mikethen.JPG

Archived