Az cardinals concept

CDunn

yeah, I don't really like white helmets either. The only reason I used one is because it's what the AZ Cardinals use now. So here is the same concept with your choice of white or red helmets.  Copy and Paste.

AZ Cardinals

KCSCOUT--What city are your Cardinals in? When you say you're the coach of the team, do you mean the coach of a real team, or of a fantasy league team? I can never be sure.

Thanks for the kind words, everybody.

Sabes,

I am 42 years old-I teach PE and Health to 6-7-8 graders here in Raytown, MO (a suburb on Kansas City -I live 10 minutes from the Royals & Chiefs' homefield-Arrowhead Stadium.)

I am the head football coach for the Raytown South Middle School Cardinals (we were 6-0 last year and give up one TD all year).  I also coach Boys swimming @ the High School and Shot & Discus for our Middle school track team.  Go Cardinals!

I primarily use the Iowa State Cyclone (Tornado Cardinal) on our football helmets that are red.  Man we look gooood.

I even got to pick and some-what design our new jerseys for next year - of course the jerseys will be simple (red & white) due to our budget and the fact were a middle school.  But they do look nice.

Just wanted you and the graphic warriors to know I am a real coach (14 years) and I see too many bad uniforms and jerseys out there!  Primarily due to a low budget for our programs.

If I'd only know you guy before I put in my jersey request  :P

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Message for vverhei

The Cardinal is one of the state birds for Missouri (I have 2 nests in my back yard).  The Cardinals were in St.Louis for many years_hence the mascot.

I'm surprised that Bud (owner) has not changed the name while the team has been in ARZ.  Yes the Cardinal is a small and non-aggresive bird, but I have seen a few good concepts for the bird. Remember, the Cardinal is an american icon, but not in the same class as the eagle.

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Archived