Quebec-less Team Canada Jerseys

Neon_Matrix

I finally finished the set for the French-less Team Canada Hockey Jerseys. An all Quebec one, which will double as the provincial team and national team is comming SOON!!! Along with this set is a copy of the roster that would wear it against the Quebecois and other countries...

DISCLAIMER: I in no way, shape or form dislike the Quebecois, but this is just an idea if Quebec left.

TeamCanada-Front-McCabe.jpg

TeamCanada-Back-McCabe.jpg

TeamCanadaWhite.jpg

TeamCanada-BackWhite.jpg

TeamCanadaAlt.jpg

TeamCanadaAlt-Back.jpg

Roster:

TEAM CANADA 2004 ROSTER * - Injured, Status Unknown

~ - Young, Avalibility Unknown

Right-wing:

Ryder, Michael MON

Bertuzzi, Todd VAN

Doan, Shane PHO

Iginla, Jarome CAL

~Crosby, Sidney ---

*Heatley, Dany ATL

Left-wing:

Nash, Rick CBJ

Smyth, Ryan EDM

Draper, Chris DET

*Kariya, Paul ---

Shanahan, Brendan DET

Sullivan, Steve NSH

Center:

Thornton, Joe BoS

Spezza, Jason OTT

Richards, Brad TAM

Marleau, Patrick SAN

Sakic, Joe COL

~Horton, Nathan FLA

Defense:

Bouwmeester, Jay FLA

Niedermayer, Scott NJD

Jovanovski, Ed VAN

McCabe, Bryan TOR

Brewer, Eric EDM

Foote, Adam COL

~Phaneuf, Dion CGY

Blake, Rob COL

Pronger, Chris STL

Goaltending:

Raycroft, Andrew BOS

Turco, Marty DAL

Emery, Ray OTT

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

not a bad design. The blue is an interesting third collour for the scheme. I like it in the shoulder's union jack, not too sure about it on the sleeves.

I was wondering what the minus-quebec was about, until I read your disclaimer. Maybe emntion that the design is a concept for if Quebec seperated, that didn't become clear until I read that disclaimer and is kind of confusing

It wont let me change the title...but meh...I'll repost them when I finish the Quebec jerseys...I am still trying to figure out if I should use a 2 tone blue scheme with white and the fleur thingy...and possibly red to connect it back with france.

Blue was almost part of the Canaidan flag. ;)

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

blue doesn't fit, red white and blue is american, not canadian.  And why is the british flag in there?

America was once under British control too. ;) And trying to be seperate, why sport the colours of the people you tried so hard to break away from? Now enought citing of a Canada/US flame war...

Originally, the Canadian flag was supposed to have blue instead of red in both blocks on the sides of the flag, but even before our current flag, we once had this baby.

bigensgn.gif

canada-flag-hist.gif

So the Union Jack signifies English Canada, hence why this is called "Quebec-less Team Canada".

I in no way dislike the Quebecois, but its fun to imagine and play around with different ideas, and this was one of them that arose from trying to figure out what Team Canada would look like without any players from Quebec (ala World Junior Championship a few months ago, only 4 Quebec players).

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Go Leafs Go!

Can I steal your thunder and post my Quebec team concept here?

Old Post

I am confident that it is one of the most original template you've ever seen.

I posted it way way back when we had the state/province thread going.

Also noted that the shoulders' union jack are reminiscent of my NewFoundland concept.

Old Post

I always forget that despite his name, Patrick Marleau is not from Quebec

(same with Turco, but the "Marty" instead of Martin gives it away (***just like Brodeur is NOT MartY, it's MartIN)

On the flip side, try to put a World's Championship team for Quebec...

You may have to convert some goalies into defensemen.

D is not a very good position to play over there...

EDIT: And how about I actually give you some feedback on YOUR concept...

I love it, I think it would work as a Heritage (or Hommage) shirt, maybe for one specific anniversary of the flag, or the constitution.

**note that the numbers on the arm actually denotes 42, not 24. :wink2:

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

Can I steal your thunder and post my Quebec team concept here?

Old Post

I am confident that it is one of the most original template you've ever seen.

I posted it way way back when we had the state/province thread going.

Also noted that the shoulders' union jack are reminiscent of my NewFoundland concept.

Old Post

I always forget that despite his name, Patrick Marleau is not from Quebec

(same with Turco, but the "Marty" instead of Martin gives it away (***just like Brodeur is NOT MartY, it's MartIN)

On the flip side, try to put a World's Championship team for Quebec...

You may have to convert some goalies into defensemen.

D is not a very good position to play over there...

EDIT: And how about I actually give you some feedback on YOUR concept...

I love it, I think it would work as a Heritage (or Hommage) shirt, maybe for one specific anniversary of the flag, or the constitution.

**note that the numbers on the arm actually denotes 42, not 24. :wink2:

I like the Quebec one, very slick especially the stylized fleur-de-lis. I'm having a little trouble with mine...mainly I gotta fix my template because I found out its uneven...so until I get that fixed, I cant move on. I actually started making a Quebec one...but I stopped when I took a break with the jerseys (school got in the way...)

I never saw the that Province thread, but there is some nice stuff in it, and I do like the Newfi one...I got the Union Jack idea from the fact I used the Vintage Oilers wallpaper as my template, so I wanted to put something cool in the shoulder part, and I thought the union jack would be cool, so I did.

Yah the number thing I realized when I made the Home Ontario one...I will post it once I finish the Away and Alt ones after I do the Quebec ones. I'll try and finish the Quebec Roster and Jerseys by the end of the weekend...or even the end of the day, who knows, but the deisgn I have in mind is pretty nice...just gotta fix the template...

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Go Leafs Go!

blue doesn't fit, red white and blue is american, not canadian.  And why is the british flag in there?

America was once under British control too. ;) And trying to be seperate, why sport the colours of the people you tried so hard to break away from? Now enought citing of a Canada/US flame war...

Originally, the Canadian flag was supposed to have blue instead of red in both blocks on the sides of the flag, but even before our current flag, we once had this baby.

bigensgn.gif

canada-flag-hist.gif

So the Union Jack signifies English Canada, hence why this is called "Quebec-less Team Canada".

I in no way dislike the Quebecois, but its fun to imagine and play around with different ideas, and this was one of them that arose from trying to figure out what Team Canada would look like without any players from Quebec (ala World Junior Championship a few months ago, only 4 Quebec players).

but we don't sport blue now do we? we sport red and white

TOT-VANDERWaltersH.pngFPL-sig.pngTOT-VANDERWaltersA.png

bigensgn.gif

canada-flag-hist.gif

but we don't sport blue now do we? we sport red and white

...Did you read anything I typed about this?

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Go Leafs Go!

Anyways, here is the Away jersey for Team Quebec - Home and Alts comming later today, but I thought I'd put it on here for fun. Ontario should be up later tonight as well.

QuebecAway.jpg

QuebecAway-Back.jpg

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Go Leafs Go!

Here are the Quebec Home Jerseys:

QuebecHome.jpg

QuebecHome-Back.jpg

And here are the Alts...im not too sure I'm gonna keep them, I'm thinking I may redo them:

QuebecAlt.jpg

QuebecAlt-Back.jpg

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Go Leafs Go!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

sorry. the stripe, the motto, the fluer. i dont like this one at all. good ideas.

I threw the motto in for fun...remember this is a Quebec team that is no longer part of Canada. :P I just kept it like the Quebec flag, hence the stripe down the middle...maybe I could take it off the back...

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Go Leafs Go!

front too. the fleurs are ofk, but the stripes are not

Ok, Ill tinker with the stripes later on...and remove the saying.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Go Leafs Go!

Solid work on the jerseys; I like the effort and design put forth, but it's just alright for me.

As for the player list, I severely doubt McCabe would make Team Canada over Wade Redden! But that's just the Sens fan in me doing the talking. :P

NHLPlayoffSigOTT.gif

Solid work on the jerseys; I like the effort and design put forth, but it's just alright for me.

As for the player list, I severely doubt McCabe would make Team Canada over Wade Redden! But that's just the Sens fan in me doing the talking. :P

Thanks man. I like Redden alot, and considering McCabe got booted off the European team he was on...maybe I should revise it to include Redden...but maybe its just the Leaf fan talking. :P

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Go Leafs Go!

Archived