Quebec-less Team Canada Jerseys

Neon_Matrix

About the Union Jack and Canada:

I remember as a little kid going to Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan, in 1962. I was 6 years old. It's amazing how I can remember distinctively things from 1962 but can't remember where I parked the car. Anyway, there were a lot of buildings in Moose Jaw that flew the full Union Jack, not the Canadian Red Ensign. And I knew the difference because my parents showed that to me in the good ol' World Book Encyclopedia.

I also remember, when Canada adopted the national flag in the mid-60s, my parents saying many of their Canadian friends didn't like it. They preferred the Canadian Red Ensign or the Union Jack.

Also, the Union Jack remains part of many of the provincial flags.

So the British influence is still very strong in Canada. And if you don't believe that, try telling the folks having tea time at the Empress Hotel in Victoria, B.C.

:wacko: i just, dont, know.

not to mention thats a pretty weak left side, and the goalies leave something to be desired...

Ahh come on, Raycroft is awsome. And the offence and defense is damn good.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

Anyways, here is the Away jersey for Team Quebec - Home and Alts comming later today, but I thought I'd put it on here for fun. Ontario should be up later tonight as well.

QuebecAway.jpg

QuebecAway-Back.jpg

I've long to see the Quebec jerseys after seeing the Canadian ones!! But I can do a better concept than that, being the big Quebec hockey fan that I am.

Anyways, here is the Away jersey for Team Quebec - Home and Alts comming later today, but I thought I'd put it on here for fun. Ontario should be up later tonight as well.

QuebecAway.jpg

QuebecAway-Back.jpg

I've long to see the Quebec jerseys after seeing the Canadian ones!! But I can do a better concept than that, being the big Quebec hockey fan that I am.

Yah...I kind of limited myself to using provincial flags...thats why there isnt TOO much going on with them...they are just kept simple, and I thought the 2 different blues would be interesting, and it worked well. I think I might go and rethink Quebec, but I tried to keep it like the flag... I'm interested in seeing what you do, being a big Quebec hockey fan that you are. :P

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

blue doesn't fit, red white and blue is american, not canadian.  And why is the british flag in there?

Canada is part of the Commonwealth, meaning it has allegiance to the queen of England, no?

fluff the queen, think of me what you will, but fluff her, I don't give a fluff about her, I don't want millions of our tax dollars going to waste, for her visits to canada. I don't want her face on our money, I just wish Canada would move on from all this plop.

TOT-VANDERWaltersH.pngFPL-sig.pngTOT-VANDERWaltersA.png

blue doesn't fit, red white and blue is american, not canadian.  And why is the british flag in there?

Canada is part of the Commonwealth, meaning it has allegiance to the queen of England, no?

fluff the queen, think of me what you will, but fluff her, I don't give a fluff about her, I don't want millions of our tax dollars going to waste, for her visits to canada. I don't want her face on our money, I just wish Canada would move on from all this plop.

I saw we substitute Stompin' Tom for the Queen as our figure head!!! Atlease his music is more useful then her waving. =S

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Go Leafs Go!

Archived