boof this

boofpowder

Is it legal to be boofed in North Carolina?

Only if you are first drunk and blindfolded, and then sign a waiver. It is mandatory that it has to be in that order. Mix one and its illegal.

Only if you are first drunk and blindfolded, and then sign a waiver. It is mandatory that it has to be in that order.

Okay. Next question: can I be boofed in public?

said waiver includes a provision for public boofing. however for that provision to become valid, one must first obtain 20 signatures from witnesses who would like to watch said boofing.

Okay. Next question: can I be boofed in public?

said waiver includes a provision for public boofing. however for that provision to become valid, one must first obtain 20 signatures from witnesses who would like to watch said boofing.

Oh, well, that's a deal-breaker there. I don't want to be an exhibitionist boofer. Or is that a boofee?

nav-logo.png

The two men are Milwuakee, WI legend Lorne G. O'Neil, (who actually served a brief stint as a Police Inspector for the Milwaukee Police Force after retiring from sports) and the late Savannah, GA legend, Morris Joseph Torres Jr.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

The two men are Milwuakee, WI legend Lorne G. O'Neil, (who actually served a brief stint as a Police Inspector for the Milwaukee Police Force after retiring from sports) and the late Savannah, GA legend, Morris Joseph Torres Jr.

HAHAHAHA....good one. You have one great sense of humor.

HAHAHAHA....good one. You have one great sense of humor.

You're right...the name Morris Torres is funny because the names sound alike. (Never mind that he was a junior, so his father spared him no mercy from having such a funny sounding name.)

champssig2.png

Shouldn't this be boof #2?

Numbering boof is so 90's.

And Powder was soooo 1996 (never mind that that movie sucked).

Maybe provide the boofs alternate titles--see how many puns you can come up with-

To start you off-

"Where's the boof?"

"Boof Wellington"

"Cat on a Hot Tin Boof"

"Fiddler on the Boof"

"Boofa Sponge"

Just so we can tell them apart...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

i do believe when getting boofed that it Makes yOu want to take a Journey intO the nexT room and take a hearty bevacqua On a royal porcelain throne.

You rule because you mentioned Journey (with a capital J).

*cranks "Any Way You Want It"*

champssig2.png

i do believe when getting boofed that it Makes yOu want to take a Journey intO the nexT room and take a hearty bevacqua On a royal porcelain throne.

did no one get my hidden message?

i suck at hidden messages.

did no one get my hidden message?

i suck at hidden messages.

I already alluded to him today--not going to again...

Betty Boof

Boof there it is

Boof-font

Boof him Dano

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Archived