My first concept

Ramirez#24

I think that for the redwings it's a bit too drastic, and i dont think you could reproduce that drop shadow on the nubers on the jersey, and i personaly don't like thay logo, but for a first concept it's not bad, keep it up!

not bad for a first concept. Like H-Bomb siad this is more of a turn ahead the clock concept. Also, I hate multi-coloered helmet. If you know anything about how the helmets are made, you know why. There just not realistic.

Can we lay off multi color helmets for now! The way I see it these are just concepts anyway! If people wanna design it with a fancy helmet fine! To an extent these designs aren't suppose to be realistic by there nature!

On topic- Good work Ramirez, as said before more like a TATC, but IMO alternates are allowed to be a bit crazy- I see them as an opportunity for designers to push the boat out. Good start!

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

This Jersey could be used for a special promotional day.  Since the octopi is not allowed in the Arena, the R-wings need to have a special promo-day for this and these are the jerseys the R-wings will wear.  What do you think?  My position in the front office is secure!

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Archived