I need help

CDunn

I finally decided to put the southwestern pattern from my AZ Cards design on the helmet. I originally thought about it and decided against it. The STL Fanatic suggested it so I decided to look at using it again. I've decided it's not overkill and it looks pretty good. I am having a terrible time trying to get the pattern curved on the side view of the helmet. The tools I use don't have anything I can use to curve it, so I'm stuck. I tried doing it in tiny little pieces, but it looked like crap. So, if anyone could help me out, I'd appreciate it so much.

Here's the file: Copy and Paste.

Helmet

I'm going to unveil a complete AZ Cards set with Logos, wordmarks, an alt. logo, uniforms, etc. either later this week or early next week.

P.S. I'm putting toghether a new site. It's a lot better than my current one, IMHO. I'm trying to but the SLUDnet dropbox in, but can't I can't paste the HTML text into the Form Script thing. I have SLUDnet.html file in my files on my new site, but can't get it to appear on the main page. I can't remember how I did it on my current site. Any help would be appreciated. I'm still on Geocities.

Pretty please with a cherry on top?

I have everything for this team except the side view.

I have a home and road uniform(a little different from the one you've seen), a primary logo, an alternate logo, and four wordmarks.  I've even included a t-shirt design, collared shirt design(for the coaches), and a cap.

I just need that darn side view.  Your help would be appreciated.  I can't curve the southwestern pattern without it looking terrible, so I'm appealing to people with better software.

I like the helmet and I'm looking forward to your new concept.

Your doing great work Sabes.

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

If you don't show the side view, how do you show the helmet logo. Do you just put a pic of the logo and just write helmet logo under it?

yeah i show the side helmet view with the logo, but i dont show the helmet striping form the angle....see my gryphons uni concept for example...that rectangle between the 2 helmets is the helmet striping  :;):

launis.gif

beautiful.  Thanks a lot.  These revised designs will come out with the new website either on the 6th(my 17th birthday) or the 10th(my one year of designing anniversary).

Archived