new uniforms......

i was messing around on niketeam.com, and they put new uniforms on the softball and mens/womens basketball uniforms section, and from what i can tell it looks like kentucky will get new uniforms and boy do they SUCK but that is mainly just because of the shoulder stripes.

p.s. does anyone know how i can get a password to russell athletic's configurator, i emailed them and they keep saying thaey need to find out what is going on!

sms.gif

i still don't see what Kentucky Uniforms you're talking about. Which sport do you believe they're changing? I go to UK and haven't heard any rumblings but you never know. I hope they are changing the football unis and not basketball. The football team had new nike unis last year that could use some reworking. On the other hand the basketball ones are great and I just got one this past year.

First of all, you dont need to register. Go to uniform creator and instead of logging in, select "test drive".

Second, Kentucky's current uniforms are already on there, so I don't know why 1991 would make the assumption that they are changing. There is a set called "Wildcat", but there is no connection to Kentucky.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Archived