Nfl hockey x-overs

CrookedThumb

no offense but looking at your stuff but its really boring and not alot of creativity into them. the logos said by daly have footballs in them, the jerseys have 2 stripes and a not clear logo. The socks are terrible black and white? why not add some of the teams colors into the socks and no one ever has grey hockey helmets. the numbers are insanly huge and aren't attractive at all....

I think this is why this wasn't done before.  The reality is most football jerseys are extremely plain and only avoid being boring by having fancy logos and numbers on them.  Imagine how incredibly plain a Radiers hockey jersey would be if it were based on their actual football jerseys.  You'd have a practise jersey.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

I think this is why this wasn't done before. The reality is most football jerseys are extremely plain and only avoid being boring by having fancy logos and numbers on them. Imagine how incredibly plain a Radiers hockey jersey would be if it were based on their actual football jerseys. You'd have a practise jersey.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

well, not by anyone not named shark :;):

but we all know how that wound up :(

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Archived