Buffalo Bills to wear throwbacks

udonkey

Will the Texans wear Oilers uniforms? Will San Diego wear their powder blues? Inquiring fans want to know.

No. The Texans and Oilers have nothing to do with each other. If they did, they would be wearing the throwback uniforms of the Titans.

I fully expect the Titans to wear Oiler throwbacks against the Texans one day just to piss us off.

I actually was thinking about something like that similar with Kansas City. They have an away game againist Dallas before the offical schedule came out. And Dallas has the AFC match up this year on thanksgiving. I thought it would had been interesting if KC would had play them on turkey day instead of Denver. Would have KC gone with the Dallas Texans throw back? Or did the NFL decided not to stir up anything by selecting Denver to go up againist Dallas just to make Houston happy? I thought that would have been the most interesting throw back game Dallas Texans Vs. Dallas Cowboys.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Here's the disaster that is the Saints' official colors:

NewOrleansSaints_FC_2005.jpg

:blink:

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived