Timberwolves uniform concept

phayze

Considering that this is the Detroit Piston's jersey's with timerwolves colors makes me puke. Don't get me wrong, I love Detroits jersey's, but they don't work with the Timberwolves.

I was inspired by detroits look but I actually did these over toronto's. and read Mockbas post

Also, the trees are 100% unique to Minnesota, there is nothing like them in the league, and they give the Jersey a distinct style and feel. They NEED to be in there.

The whole idea behind the concept was to ditch the tree's and the scoup neck, use more grey, and a lighter shade of blue. Plus its not like we're talking about a look that has remained the same for decades either. We've had it for what, 8 years?

I know this, I am a Minnesotan and a big Timberwolves fan.

btw I live in minnesota and love the wolves too, but I fail to see how this comment was useful in anyway other then to reinforce your statements. Everyones opinion carries the same weight no matter where they live or what team they like.

Anyways, I'll go mess around with them some more and ill keep everyones ideas in mind.

Untitled-1.png

When you take away the hint of green provided by the tree trim, you have a hard time differentiating the Timberwolves from the Orlando Magic or the Dallas Mavericks.  That being said, it's not a terrible concept, and one can also argue that the unique number font of Minnesota's makes it different enough from the Mavs and the Magic.

I always felt Minnesota needed to change the number font for their jerseys, only because the 1's and 7's are not the easiest to differentiate, if you're not looking at one next to the other.

Wow,

This says everything I was thinking.

I hate their numbers. And I think they need more green--like all the grey should be green.

Even so, these are better than their current unis. I don't like the tree trim. This is a solid design (though the side striping is Miami in different colors), but would look great with much more green.

And a green alt instead of black.

MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY! (almost)

1. Hate numbers

2. keep trees

3. green alt, plus more green

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

Alright tree lovers, I switched neck style so I could put them back on, but I wanted to keep a v-neck/wide shoulder style. All I have done is the tree trim at the moment so yes they are plain. The lines need some cleaning up aswell. So tell me what you think and/or which one you like better.

necks.jpg

Untitled-1.png

Just a thought, what about plain old varsity numbers for Minnesota? Maybe blue with green and black trim on white, white with blue and black trim on green. It'd be classic and easy to read.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

im liking the t-wolves concept. i like the font the t-wolves use, varsity numbers would um, bore the jerseys. the tree colors definately sets the these jerseys off from teams like the mavs. btw i like tree colors number 1.

also to do the arch font, probably the best thing to do is use the draw tool and set it to Point to point. then insert text along the line and it should curve for you. i use psp7 and i have a devil of a time with it.

Magus.png

General Magus Zeal

Leader of the Mystics of Medina.

The forums most hated member ever.

Archived