Timberwolves uniform concept

phayze

First off, I don't have any photo editing skills what so ever so the lines are pretty bad. I kept the font/numbers intact from their current uni's but just updated the look and the colors somewhat. tell me what you think

I like the blue by far the least so any idea's on how it (or any) could be improved would be appreciated.

newtwolvesuni.jpg

Thanks to AgainstAllOdds for doing the nba uniform project which I used on this conecpt.

Untitled-1.png

When you take away the hint of green provided by the tree trim, you have a hard time differentiating the Timberwolves from the Orlando Magic or the Dallas Mavericks. That being said, it's not a terrible concept, and one can also argue that the unique number font of Minnesota's makes it different enough from the Mavs and the Magic.

I always felt Minnesota needed to change the number font for their jerseys, only because the 1's and 7's are not the easiest to differentiate, if you're not looking at one next to the other.

48142444846_3aa6afbd89_m.jpgNCAA Baseball Champions | 2014, 2019 

facebook

Whatever you call that style of collar, I don't like it.

I don't know what its called but its the same style that LA, DET, MIA, DAL, ect uses. I just wanted the Twolves to be cool like them (joking)

I like it ... it need something though cant put my finger on it right now .... but what do you think about putting "minnesota " maybe on the road??

It would be in a different font though, which would look weird wouldn't it? (atleast I think)

When you take away the hint of green provided by the tree trim, you have a hard time differentiating the Timberwolves from the Orlando Magic or the Dallas Mavericks. That being said, it's not a terrible concept, and one can also argue that the unique number font of Minnesota's makes it different enough from the Mavs and the Magic.

I agree about the green and I even though about adding some but I decided not to. I went back in after reading your post and tried to add some green to the home and away. So heres the result (I even made a green jersey for kicks)

newtwolvesuni2.jpg

Untitled-1.png

Is anyone wearing that shade of green in the NBA? I like it. That green with the current T-Wolves blue, some grey, and some tree trim. That would be cool.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

First off, I don't have any photo editing skills what so ever so the lines are pretty bad. I kept the font/numbers intact from their current uni's but just updated the look and the colors somewhat. tell me what you think

I like the blue by far the least so any idea's on how it (or any) could be improved would be appreciated.

newtwolvesuni.jpg

Thanks to AgainstAllOdds for doing the nba uniform project which I used on this conecpt.

A like the blue the most those are awesome!

untitled-6.jpg

It would be in a different font though, which would look weird wouldn't it? (atleast I think)

actually, you can download a font called 'Walshes' which is the Timberwolves exact font at 1001freefonts.com.

thats crazy. I'll try it out then

Untitled-1.png

Keep the green alt, and be a trendsetter - get rid of the black alts. Their original colors are blue and green.

Much cleaner without the forest around the neck.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Considering that this is the Detroit Piston's jersey's with timerwolves colors makes me puke. Don't get me wrong, I love Detroits jersey's, but they don't work with the Timberwolves.

Also, the trees are 100% unique to Minnesota, there is nothing like them in the league, and they give the Jersey a distinct style and feel. They NEED to be in there.

I know this, I am a Minnesotan and a big Timberwolves fan.

Perhaps I was a little too mean, I do REALLY like the black Jersey's, we just need some trees in there somewhere. I would probably put them around the bottom of the shorts.

Both the white and black had blue trim, with trees aroudn the bottom except for the sides, which would have the "MT" and wolf logo on them. Now there would be a beautiful concept.

Actually, this isn't the Pistons' jersey--the Pistons have two stripes down each side, one which is (in the case of the white jersey) red, the other is blue.

Anyway, I like the Wolves' current look, except for the numbers; they're ok, but I'm just not a fan. Unlike AAO, I think the trees in the trim make the jersey. Did they get rid of the blue outline on the player name on the white jersey? If not, they should.

As for this... it's kindof dull. With so much grey on the white, it seems kindof washed out. Seems like the blue should be featured more. And the wishbone collar is kinda played out, if you asked me (which you didn't, but I said it anyway ^_^ ).

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

I always felt Minnesota needed to change the number font for their jerseys, only because the 1's and 7's are not the easiest to differentiate, if you're not looking at one next to the other.

Wow,

This says everything I was thinking.

I hate their numbers. And I think they need more green--like all the grey should be green.

Even so, these are better than their current unis. I don't like the tree trim. This is a solid design (though the side striping is Miami in different colors), but would look great with much more green.

And a green alt instead of black.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Archived