Jays in blue

CC97

First, I like the blue cap. Personally, I'm not totally sold on the new Jays look. It's probably the color scheme and the script. Although the retro logo is hot, the Blue Jays need to look ahead. The concept done on this board combining the two was really cool. I think that would look even better.

"In the arena of logic, I fight unarmed."

I tweet & tumble.

Appearently they sold some very nice BLUE Jays hats last year at the dome, and this year they are selling the womens version. Ive been seeing alot of BLUE shirts with Jays on it and a couple of hats, but they are mesh ones, no real solid one.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

Appearently they sold some very nice BLUE Jays hats last year at the dome, and this year they are selling the womens version. Ive been seeing alot of BLUE shirts with Jays on it and a couple of hats, but they are mesh ones, no real solid one.

I have a non-mesh, blue, Jays cap with the new logo on it, like the one you see above -- i got it for signing up for a credit card at the dome last season.

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

TECHNICALLY, there really is nothing wrong with the Blue Jays current uniforms or color scheme. It's the Jays themselves that are Blue, not the uniform or anything. As long as the bird itself is blue, that is all that matters. Hell, nobody is complaining that the Red Sox hats are blue or that the White Sox hats are black. As long as the socks in their respective logos are red and white, then nothing else matters. A lot of people seem to rether want a blue Red Sox jersey for use as an alternate than a Red one.

Yes I do think blue should be used more. No, I don't think they need to do away with the black or graphite. I also don't think a blue hat or jersey are necessary.

Hell, if the Winnipeg Blue Bombers are supposedly blue, why are their pants and helmets gold? Why is there more gold stripes on their white jerseys now than blue?

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

The Blue in the hat does NOT match the logo... I've seen it MANY times.

The actual shade of blue would resemble more like the teal Marlins hats that it would the old jays colours.

The jays look fine. Pick on another team that needs more design help than they do. Sheesh.

ccslcbanner_zps5eda8538.jpg

Archived