Yankees Concept

TurnTwo

Maybe if the Red Sox and Yankees merged franchises. Then we would never see these uniforms, because hell will have frozen over.

mainescarf.png

Maybe if the Red Sox and Yankees merged franchises. Then we would never see these uniforms, because hell will have frozen over.

your right, the hcnaces of the yankees ever wearing these jerseys are about the same as the red sox winning a championship again :D

"I must be butter, because I'm on a roll."

Turn Two Design // Facebook

Maybe if the Red Sox and Yankees merged franchises.  Then we would never see these uniforms, because hell will have frozen over.

your right, the hcnaces of the yankees ever wearing these jerseys are about the same as the red sox winning a championship again :D

championship or no championship, i think that statement gives way too much credit to your concept :)

hmmm...I posted on this concept of the Yankees wearing rwb before. I'm thinking the all-white/all-grey jersey with the three-color logo. The bat is the dark blue, and the top hat is red and white...I thought there was a baseball in the logo, but maybe I am remembering wrong.

Does anyone remember if they used to have the bat/top hat inside a baseball? And if not, why do I think they did?

spacer.png  5-time Defending NL East Champions spacer.png 

Archived