Raiders...

brennus

you gotta be ploptin me. that is a stupid idea. take one of the best uni combo's of all time and turn it into a any given sunday uni. wtf is up with the all black and monochrome lovers. the worst trend ever started by the saints a few years back. i love having muscular men in pads wear leotards ....hmmmmmmm. looks like a gay trend queer eye for the uni.

you gotta be ploptin me. that is a stupid idea. take one of the best uni combo's of all time and turn it into a any given sunday uni. wtf is up with the all black and monochrome lovers. the worst trend ever started by the saints a few years back. i love having muscular men in pads wear leotards ....hmmmmmmm. looks like a gay trend queer eye for the uni.

:blink:

Well, I'm not an AOC lover or hater. It all depends on how it looks. I'm not one to judge them all at once.

I also in know way think the Raiders should abandon what they have.

It just seems to me if there's one team that the whole "blackout" thing would work for for a game, it'd be them.

Archived