Ot: federov is a duck

oilfaninvan

holy carp! a duck?!?! really?! the mighty ducks?!?!? aw man, i was really really hoping he would go to a different team. hey, at least it wasn't NYR, DAL or STL. TOR would have been cool, or Edmonton (ha!)

do you think he'll change his #? i don't think he should, or will.

also, isn't this the perfect time for Anaheim to release alternate jerseys!!! are there plans to scrap their current home/roads?

Vancouver 2010 Two Man Luge Gold Medalist.

http://www.geocities.com/oilfaninvan

I am not a fan of Red Wings, so I was glad to hear the Federov was moving elsewhere, but this news is not what I was hoping for.  I thought he was going to end up in Dallas.  Well, at least they won't suffer to much from losing Kariya.  I don't see why he would change his number, no one in Anaheim has 91.

Whatcha gonna do when the Ultimate MegaPowers run wild over you!

UMPPrimarySig.jpgUMPWarriorSig.jpgUMPAltSig.jpg

I don't know if anyone saw the pictures from his interview, or conference (whatever), but the Ducks jersey did not have the secondary logo on the shoulder (or numbers). I don't think that was a practice jersey because of the striping on the sleeves. My guess is that they just threw any old jersey on him just for show. Quack!

I saw, I came, I left.

Yeah for Federov...great player, I think he'll make up for the loss of Kayria.  This will add another "old guard" to that great Ducks lineup.  

Speaking of Federov...does anyone remember that Nike HOCKEY commercial from about 7 or 8 years back, when Federov was skating to the goal with the puck, in and around about 30 players, puttin' on dekes of all kinds, he also skates through an ICE DANCING PAIR and the two of them fall on their butts. Then skating past the blue line you see about 10 goalies in front of the net and he lets loose with a power shot!

While celerating the goal, hands raised as he glides backwards, all of the sudden you see a goalie driving the Zamboni and he runs over Federov, but you only see the stick and his glove fly up into the air.

Best Hockey commercial I've ever seen.  I laughed my butt off. If I could only have gotten on tape. Anyone see that??? ???

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Yeah I remember that. Perhaps you can find it in a file sharing serivce. I also remember the one with an inliner skating through the sidewalks push other people around until Mats Sundin bodychecks him into a restaurant window. All of that into the tune of the Jackson Five. You know, when Michael was still BLACK?

Here comes the tomato........

I saw, I came, I left.

Archived