CONCEPT: Tampa Bay Buccaneers

TruColor

I threw this together for kicks...I don't particularly MIND the Orange the Bucs use, but what has always bothered me was the lack of Pewter in the uniforms - other than the pants and helmets. No Pewter in the logo, or in the jerseys. So, I just replaced the Orange with Pewter, and modified the sleeve striping a little:

TampaBayBuccaneers_PropUni.jpg

I might want to go back and modify the collars to match the sleeves...

C&C appreciated.

if you want to put pewter in the logo, put it on the swords, both under the skull and as the flagpole. i like the orange a lot. it calls back tradition and makes the details on the uniform pop. id actually like to se an orange alternate with white pants

if you want to put pewter in the logo, put it on the swords, both under the skull and as the flagpole. i like the orange a lot. it calls back tradition and makes the details on the uniform pop. id actually like to se an orange alternate with white pants

Agreed....albeit I'm a complete homer, I think the orange in their current set is very tasteful, especially in their white jersey. If a change were to be made, I would actually prefer to see a tad more orange and/or white in updated striping and collar trim...I like your striping idea and also making the cutlass blades pewter w/black handles makes sense...pewter numbers might be interesting as well

Contract this...."

251799582_m.jpg

Archived