Buffalo Bills Concept

TurnTwo

I saw how much people disliked the current uniforms in the jersey rankings so I decided to do something about it:

EDIT: I listened to your suggestions and went with a blue jersey, it's not quite royal blue but not nearly as dark as their current ones.

bills2.png

C&C greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

"I must be butter, because I'm on a roll."

Turn Two Design // Facebook

I think the key to improving the Bills is reviving the royal blue as the main colour, so much to the point that makes the navy seem like a minor contrast colour, which it should be.

But of course, I have my own bills concept that I think is perfect for them, but everyone has their own opinion.

ccslcbanner_zps5eda8538.jpg

It's a little too much red for me. Plus, unless the numbers are black, this concept has three shades of blue - a problem the Bills have now and one that needs to be corrected...

HornetsTwistSig.gif

New York Jets |3-3| First, AFC East

New York Mets |74-88| Fourth, NL East

New York Islanders|34-37-11| Fifth, Atlantic Division

New Orleans Hornets |21-45| Third, Southwest Division

I think the key to improving the Bills is reviving the royal blue as the main colour, so much to the point that makes the navy seem like a minor contrast colour, which it should be.

But of course, I have my own bills concept that I think is perfect for them, but everyone has their own opinion.

Id like to see your Bills concept.

I edited the post to show your blue idead, might not be royal blue but its not nearly as dark as what they use now.

"I must be butter, because I'm on a roll."

Turn Two Design // Facebook

I like the evolution, but the blue you use to encircle the white numbers/red outlines needs to either be somewhere else on the jersey to justify it, or not be in the concept at all. Why not try outlining the white numbers in red, and then in white?

HornetsTwistSig.gif

New York Jets |3-3| First, AFC East

New York Mets |74-88| Fourth, NL East

New York Islanders|34-37-11| Fifth, Atlantic Division

New Orleans Hornets |21-45| Third, Southwest Division

Archived