Duke football concept

puckcool22

Adding black to royal blue was a mistake that crawled out of a marketing focus group and has managed to survive to this day. For Cripes' sake, your school's mascot has a color in its name - make that color your dominant color, Dookies!

On the good side, the logo is an upgrade over the old "Duke' script nonsense they had until last year, I like the Sox' numbers, and the thing around the neck resembles a devil's cape. Not bad, but I don't know if capes are something a D-1A team that is already a laughingstock wants to take the field in.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Adding black to royal blue was a mistake that crawled out of a marketing focus group and has managed to survive to this day. For Cripes' sake, your school's mascot has a color in its name - make that color your dominant color, Dookies!

On the good side, the logo is an upgrade over the old "Duke' script nonsense they had until last year, I like the Sox' numbers, and the thing around the neck resembles a devil's cape. Not bad, but I don't know if capes are something a D-1A team that is already a laughingstock wants to take the field in.

Gotta second this comment about the black. Let's see something with no black, or at lest very little black.

HURRICANES | PANTHERS | WHITE SOX | WOLFPACK

Archived