Chicago BEARS Concept

TurnTwo

Looks like the Broncos. They should not wear navy pants with navy jerseys, ever. I'm not certain they should be worn with white jerseys. You forgot Halas's initials. The C looks better on the helmet.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

The stripes on the sides of the jerseys is another recent trend in football that should be stopped. In the case of your design, you have a solid orange panel going into the pants stripes, which suddenly become white/orange/white. Looks very disorganized and inconsistent when you do that. And I know that sleeves are becoming extinct in the NFL, but I love the striping on the Bears' sleeve, with the GSH on there permanently. They don't look like the Bears without the sleeve stripes and the socks stripes. The Bears have too many good, unique elements in their look now not to include in an update.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Archived