Milwaukee Bucks Concept

phayze

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That logo is very cool conr4d but it needs a basketball somewhere.

The full court behind the buck isn't enough to say basketball?

I like this a lot. Any way to better unify it with phayze's concept? Your font is great and would be a good basis for another concept, and the colors match up well, and there's certainly a compromise in there somewhere to make a killer identity package. You and phayze should consider collaborating...

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

I'm a huge fan of this concept, probably my favorite one as far as improvement goes. I don't agree with many that they need a new logo, though it would help. I'm a fan of changing the color scheme which is what you've done. I'd try and buy this if it came out.

Also, I sent you a PM asking about it, get back to me if you can. Thanks

That logo is very cool conr4d but it needs a basketball somewhere.

The full court behind the buck isn't enough to say basketball?

I like this a lot. Any way to better unify it with phayze's concept? Your font is great and would be a good basis for another concept, and the colors match up well, and there's certainly a compromise in there somewhere to make a killer identity package. You and phayze should consider collaborating...

I totally agree VitaminD. I love the logo and phayze's uniforms. But, I like c0nr4d colors and awesome logo. Not sure which wordmark though? c0nr4d's or phayze's. Maybe the 2 of you (phayze and c0nr4d) could combine like VitaminD said a come up with concept together with phayze's uni's, c0nr4d's logo/colors and find a wordmark that would look sweet. I love it c0nr4d. No need for anymore Basketball then you have c0nr4d the court is PERFECT!!!

Overall, I do like this concept as it stands, but I don't know, the court in the background just doesn't quite seem "logoish" to me. It looks more like an engineering plan, but that may just be because I work at an engineering firm. Anyway, what I visualize is using not the full court but just the center court jump circle. The deer could somehow be overlapping it a bit, almost as if it is jumping "out" of it . Then this could be the primary logo as well as the center court artwork.

LT

• 4 weeks later...

Archived