Which Helmet do you like for my WAmFl team?

BaltimoreFan

Which helmet should I use?  

18 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Here are my two concepts for the helmets for my WAmFL team. Much thanks to AgainstAllOdds for letting me use one of his logos. I'll be gone for the week but when I get back I will use the favorite choice and post my uniform concept. Thanks and C&C is welcomed.

Outlaws.png

I voted black.

Maybe a different shade of red would be better, eh?

staffordsigbuffda6.jpg

Owner of

Kalamazoo Tech Kobras (Nat'l College Fant. Assc. Basketball, Football, and Hockey)

2006-07 NCFAB National Champions

2006 NCFAF Midwest Conf. Champions

Rochester Patriots (Major League Hockey - AHL Fantasy League) 2005-06 Neilson Cup Champs

Detroit Black Panthers (Xtreme Hockey League) 2005-06 Yzerman Conference Champs

Sheldon Motorsports (TRAC) - #20 Guinness Chevy & #21 UPS Chevy #44 Syracuse University Chevy

Commissioner of

MLH (Major League Hockey, an AHL Fantasy League)

TRAC (Team Racing Auto Circuit, NASCAR)

Black (though it reminds me of the Ottawa Renegades) looks better, because, as redsfan says, red-on-red doesn't work that well.

Wagner Athletic Group

11-2 Saskatoon Steeds (WAFL)-NFL-2014 Western Conference Champions / 8-5 Calgary Pronghorns (TNFF)-CFL-2014 Confederation Cup XI Champions

14-6-2 Saskatoon Yellowheads (XHL)-NHL-1st, Gretzky Conference / 5-4-0 Saskatoon Czars (MLH)-AHL-T2nd, Calder Conference

7-1-6 VfL Dortmund (Weltliga)-Bundesliga-3rd, League / 5-1-5 West End AFC (WFL)-EPL-T5th, League

14-7 Saskatoon Sheiks (AA)-MLB-2014 Founder's Cup Champions

I voted black.

Maybe a different shade of red would be better, eh?

I may try a better shade of red. I didn't have much time so I just made a custom color in paint really quick (the two reds in paint didn't look good IMO). Anyone have a suggestion of a red color (that maybe another professional team uses)?

i think the black is making it pop out more, and what i can do for you so you dont have the jaggedness white between the silver outline on the logo and the black of the helmet, ill give you the logo in those colors on a black background so you can just pop it on the helmet. haha one of my good old MS paint works...

i think the black is making it pop out more, and what i can do for you so you dont have the jaggedness white between the silver outline on the logo and the black of the helmet, ill give you the logo in those colors on a black background so you can just pop it on the helmet. haha one of my good old MS paint works...

Thanks alot that would be great.

Archived