Anaheim Angels Concept

Pat

angels.jpg

nothing earthshattering here. What do you think?

Proud owner of the Utah Pioneers of the Continnental Baseball League.

GBCanada.png

PACKER BACKER FOREVER!

I don't like caps that are the same color as the jerseys, especially if that color is white or gray. Usually I think of the cap as a perfect contrast of the jersey color, putting it all together.

That's just my opinion though.

Other than the white cap, I like them. I wish they'd figure out where they play so they could put someplace on their road jerseys. Anaheim was fine. Hell, put "Western Hemisphere" and cover all the bases.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Begging your pardon, but Anaheim was in no way "fine." It was costing the team money.

If Moreno could put "LA" on the roads, I suspect he would. Once Anaheim drops its futile lawsuit, perhaps he will. Moreno knows where they play, but the city of Anaheim is in deep denial about it.

As for this concept, I'm not sure I like the white cap. Perhaps with the vest, so there's still enough red to tie it in. But generally, I like a cap to match the socks (and undershirt) to tie the design together.

Archived