Western Hockey League project

vicfurth

Should this project continue?  

35 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm trying to do concepts for every team in a league, much like Roger_Clemente's NHL project. One quick guideline (for me, anyway):

These will use only existing logos; I may slightly edit color, but only color

Other than that, I'm going crazy-er. First preview (rest of project will be unveiled when I finish)...

brandonwheatkings.gif

C/C begged for. ;)

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

The main reasoning behind the logo placement was to make it look less minor-league. It has a more professional appearance this way...

Thx for the comments so far. From the looks of the poll, I should get to work. :P

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

I was a huge fan of the Ivy League football and ACC baseball sets you did a while back, I'd love to see your treatment for the minors.

My only suggestion has already been said, and that's new numbers for the Wheat Kings. I guess I get the connection between this team and the LA Kings, but it's tenuous, and really only stems from sharing a nickname. And I don't like the LA Kings' numbers for the LA Kings. Besides that, STRONG WORK, VF.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Thx. I picked the numbers because they seemed to fit the style of the "BWK" in the crest.

They kinda do. But the "1" has always looked like a tomahawk to me in the Kings' sets; very unkingly. Maybe just revamping the "1" would be enough to make the rest of the numbers bearable.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

I love the look and make more. As far as that Kings font(?), as a Kings' fan, I've never been a big fan of it especially that "1". The interesting thing is I noticed at the end of the '03-'04 season they had ditched those hooks on the "1's" and they look better.

Archived