Coyotes new colours

lockstitch

This news should technically be designated "olds", but thanks for the heads up anyway.

As to McFarlane doing them, I've heard the same thing. I worry a bit though. He got a favourable response from something I thought was less than great, so I worry he's going to go further in that direction. However, a large part of the reason I don't like what he did for Edmonton is because it is so unrelated to the rest of their identity, it hurts.

Thanks anyway lockstitch, sorry for stealing a bit of your thunder.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

As to McFarlane doing them, I've heard the same thing. I worry a bit though. He got a favourable response from something I thought was less than great, so I worry he's going to go further in that direction.

Well that is a great point that i never thought about.

McFarlane is a great sports nut, and i dont think he will let his crazyness get in the way of a good concept,and lord knows he has the talent.  But your right, you cant expect much from someone if their B- work is acclaimed as visionary.

the oilers 3rds are cool but you are right - unrelated to the oilers currents.

i guess with phoenix he can start from scratch so i think we will appreciate his artistry more this time - if infact he IS designing them.

lockstitch - can you say anything ? not specifics, but are they cool? different? old school? pleaase?! anything!??!

Vancouver 2010 Two Man Luge Gold Medalist.

http://www.geocities.com/oilfaninvan

I've heard that Adrenalin was redesigning their stuff, not McFarlane.

Anyone else hear that? Shoot, Adrenalin is just down the street.... I should just go and ask them! :)

on the adrenalin website it says that at least one nhl franchise will have a new identity and logo for the upcoming season. if this is phoenix, then will they have a new name??! will they not be the coyotes?? if it's not PHX, then WHO!??!?!?! or did i miss something ??

hopefully it's anaheim changing their name Mighty ducks? yuck.

later dudes.

Vancouver 2010 Two Man Luge Gold Medalist.

http://www.geocities.com/oilfaninvan

i dont believe anaheim is changing their uniforms. I think TSN's Pierre macguire mistakenly confused anaheim with phoenix.

The only media outlet that mentioned anaheim getting new- more traditional uniforms- was TSN - at the entry draft. I find it odd that phoenix getting new uniforms was not mentioned at all. Pretty much every sports announcer in Canada cringes at the sight of those things. Theyd jump at the chance to report phoenix going more traditional.

Archived