LAS VEGAS MLB CONCEPT

cyandlux

No offense, but:

Chapparals? Brown, gray, babypowdersky blue, gold? clip art roadrunner logo? In the MLB? Eh, I don't think so.

Aces work. Mayyybe Chaps. But Chapparals is just plain awkward. So are the colors.

I actually thought the colors were definitely one of concepts strengths and unique points. I also have never seen that logo before so I don't understand the clip-art comment although I do think it looks similar to the roadrunner and the position seems common.

I do think the head looks awkward, mainly due to that blank space between and above the eye and start of beak to the top of head.

I like the nickname, Chaps.

And the bird graphic is very professional.

But the color scheme is too muted. No one likes the newer Blue Jays unis for the same reasons.

Unless the unis and hats were that sky bluish color, they'd be incredibly dull, especially from the stands on a sunny summer day.

Another criticism: baseball has too many bird teams.

No offense, but:

Chapparals? Brown, gray, babypowdersky blue, gold? clip art roadrunner logo? In the MLB? Eh, I don't think so.

Aces work. Mayyybe Chaps. But Chapparals is just plain awkward. So are the colors.

I lived in Vegas. I went to UNLV. You have 35 posts no concepts, but youre a big talker. This is an old concept, I dont even know why people are looking at it, but I stand by it. Is it great, no. Is it completed, no. Is it clip art? No it is not. I take offense to that comment and anyone else here would to. Clip art? whats clip art about it? I f-ing drew that! You draw something, anything from scratch. I'm not saying its good cause I tried, but clip art? Thats :censored:ed up you peice of :censored:. That is sooo dicked of you you f-ing high school :censored:!

This board has gone down hill in the past 6 months or so. Im just dissapointed that people dont give real C&C to original work and have to be dicks because they dont understand.

Aces in Vegas? Real original retard. I'm from there it won't work. We, as a community, are sick of the gambling references in sports. Thats why we have the Wranglers, the 51's, and so on, not the Aces, the CardShufflers or the Lady Lucks you dumbass.

Archived