Sign in to follow this  
KlayElko

GREENVILLE HULK

I was bored and found a picture of homer simpson as hulk and decided to play around and do something w/ it..nothing to big...hope yall like.....C&C

thehulk.jpg

the striping pattern is strange but i like it. not too shabby. i definatley like the helmet. this would be perfect for a fantasy football team

"no tv or beer make homer go.........?"[marge] "crazy?" "Yes!! No Tv or beer make homer go CRAZY!"

the striping pattern is strange but i like it. not too shabby. i definatley like the helmet. this would be perfect for a fantasy football team

"no tv or beer make homer go.........?"[marge] "crazy?" "Yes!! No Tv or beer make homer go CRAZY!"

"No beer or TV make Homer something something."

"Go crazy?"

"Don't mind if I do!"

:P

No beer or TV make Homer something something."

"Go crazy?"

"Don't mind if I do!"

i stand corrected :D

lol, I love the Simpsons, I caould probably quote waaay too much from them.

btw, I like the shoulder design on this concept. A perfect fantasy football team.

Thank goodness his pants stayed on ^_^

I was bored and found a picture of homer simpson as hulk and decided to play around and do something w/ it..nothing to big...hope yall like.....C&C

thehulk.jpg

On the Wordmark, try putting "HULK" on top of Greenville, in between the big G and big E.

thehulk.jpg

On the Wordmark, try putting "HULK" on top of Greenville, in between the big G and big E.

I think Hulk should be much larger compared to Greenville.