3D Logos

goforbroke

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

someone already did a pretty cool steelers one. right now im working on t-wolves, kc scouts (which is really becoming a pain cuz i cant for the life of me figure out where that horse's body begins and ends), and thrashers.

i never said it was hard. its a little time consuming-- its not just selecting the bevels and the shadows. its good practice in photoshop and sometimes u have to redraw stuff, etc. you also have to figure out how ur going to do it. what layers are going to go where... the size of the shadows (for example... the jets football shadow is farther away because it is supposed to be kind of floating on top.. whereas the bottom layer has a very small shadow.. also on the jets a lot of u probly didnt even notice but the stiches on the football are a seperate layer to make them stand out more... just lots of tiny details a lot of u probly didnt even notice... thats y i say they take a good hour or two to do and not just 10 minutes of adding layer styles. you have to figure out the levels and the contrast -- lots of stuff

but its really not that HARD to do im not pretending it is.

i dont think its necassary to mention that it wasn't hard. u can say what u like about it or dont but u should never criticize someone for it being semi-easy to do.

goforbroke_zpsb07ade0a.jpg

ill give the scouts a try but it might not come out great-- like i said logos with mascots on them

Thanks that would be great.

I like the NJ Devils 2nd logo that you made-Looks better with the letters connected.

Great job!!! :notworthy:

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

To paraphrase an oil painting instructor I once heard, "nobody will care how hard it was to create your painting, just what it looks like in the end". I won't comment on how long or difficult I think it would take to do, but I can say these logo embellishments are pleasing to my eyes.

SFF

I like the rangers, isles, mets, and jets ones the best. theyre really good. for some reason i dont really love the sox and devils ones as much. do one with the Kings' crown, or sheild maybe :D . i think that would look cool.

teamsnew2.png

Archived