3D Logos

goforbroke

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its still a piece of plop that anyone with photoshop can do. You have to do better to impress us. When you can draw a photorealistic car in illustrator, then give us a call. I only know one person who has done that so far.

1 - good work on making the logos look nice, because they do look nice.

2 - not exactly creative. I agree with JKR devil. It's not a concept, just an edit of a logo that already exists, and not much of it has been edited. And you're likely gonna be better off just making one thread and keep adding to it as you go

What's wrong with you guys? get l@!d or something...

:therock:

Nobody ever try to kill some of those lame recoloration threads that people do in paint (sorry don't mean to single out anyone: chief103182, I like your work...)

I find this work pretty darn good and i'd love to see a full step-by-step tutorial.

I bet a lot of those tutorial websites would host them...

I have Photoshop here, and even with his high level instruction I can not achieve these results.

I've been participating in tons of contests around here where creativity doesn't get you more than 30% if you don't have those SKILLS of rendering and execution that "goforbroke" is displaying. Most guys vote for EXECUTION (whe n they don't vote for their friends...)

-GoForBroke: if you like to practice, I'll send you my ideas to execute...

:evil:

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

Its still a piece of plop that anyone with photoshop can do. You have to do better to impress us. When you can draw a photorealistic car in illustrator, then give us a call. I only know one person who has done that so far.

wow. ok. first of all im not trying to impress anyone here. i did it for fun and i thought some people would like seeing thier favorite teams logos in a different light.

the first thing i said (not on this thread but the red sox one) is that the work some of you guys do is really amazing. forgive me if i didn't blow your minds with a photoshoped rangers logo on my first post on these boards.

more "real" concepts are coming soon so don't worry.

thanx for the kind words those of you that gave them

goforbroke_zpsb07ade0a.jpg

Add you the fect you have 3 different threads doing the same thing. You just bumping down peoples ligitimate concepts for this.

Still, his command over Illustrator and Photoshop is far superior to your command over the English language. I think they look good, keep posting them. If you don't want to see them, don't click on the thread.

AstrosTransitionsSig.gif

those of you that say i dont do anything can kiss my a$$

After reviewing the post, there is a personal foul; unsportsmanlike conduct on the poster, 5 yard penalty.....

just havin fun....

the 3d thing is pretty pimp- i'd like to see what the thrashers logo would look like in that style

AU-USU-Scoreboard.gif

those of you that say i dont do anything can kiss my a**

One or both cheeks?? :P Actually it's a very nice logo - I like the shade/shadow effect. :D

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

wow. ok. first of all im not trying to impress anyone here. i did it for fun and i thought some people would like seeing thier favorite teams logos in a different light.

the first thing i said (not on this thread but the red sox one) is that the work some of you guys do is really amazing. forgive me if i didn't blow your minds with a photoshoped rangers logo on my first post on these boards.

more "real" concepts are coming soon so don't worry.

thanx for the kind words those of you that gave them

Gobroke, don't listen to joshuamings. He's an [Mod Edit: Was that really necessary?]. These concepts are very impressive.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

like i said i just do these for fun plus i work for pretty big sports tv network and do a lot of graphics and stuff so thats all. i dont really care if anyone doesnt like them its just something i do for fun to spruce up some of he duller logos.

goforbroke_zpsb07ade0a.jpg

Archived