LA Dodgers Concept

logo lvr 224

teal huh -- is it 1993 already?

haha just kidding. its a pretty cool i dea. i dont know if id go for quite as bright a blue- especially for the hat on the left. maybe like a royal and navy combination be a little easier on the eyes.

also why dones one jersey say brookyn and the hat say LA?

i guess he changed it

goforbroke_zpsb07ade0a.jpg

The Dodgers are the one team that doesn't need a new concept.  Also, Izturis is #3.

Agreed. And yea he is 3. 23 is Lowe.

The only change they should make is to slap the names back on the unis... that's it.

I don't mind the look of having no names on the back, but there are two problems with the Dodgers not having the names. 1) the number look too small to me, and 2) any year other than this one would've been better to take the names off the back. A lot of the players they have right now that aren't hurt are people that most non-Dodgers fans have probably never heard of. Yet, theyre still averaging 45,000 a night. but thats a diff story.

teamsnew2.png

I don't mind the look of having no names on the back, but there are two problems with the Dodgers not having the names. 1) the number look too small to me, and 2) any year other than this one would've been better to take the names off the back. A lot of the players they have right now that aren't hurt are people that most non-Dodgers fans have probably never heard of. Yet, theyre still averaging 45,000 a night. but thats a diff story.

Yeah, the numbers are not only too small, but they didn't raise them so it looks like there's an empty spot at the shoulders. And, I completely agree about not knowing anybody on the team. I do watch the periodic Dodger game (mainly to hear Vin Scully and because I was a Dodger fan back in the O'Malley-Lasorda days), and not only are there a bunch of minor leaguers, but they guys they brought in (Kent, Drew, Valentin) don't have names, so you have to look at their faces because a lot of people don't know what their numbers are.

VmWIn6B.png

Archived