What the Hell happened to....

tj4eck

I think those were just a fashion product and have been replaced by the actual Columbia Blue alternate.

yep...

although i know a few fans that wish the titans would ditch the navy jersey... wear power blue at home (with white pants), white on the road (with navy pants), and red as an alternate (with white pants).

may be a new name and a new city, but apparently oilers colors are still popular among many titans fans :) myself included.

I think those were just a fashion product and have been replaced by the actual Columbia Blue alternate.

yep...

although i know a few fans that wish the titans would ditch the navy jersey... wear power blue at home (with white pants), white on the road (with navy pants), and red as an alternate (with white pants).

may be a new name and a new city, but apparently oilers colors are still popular among many titans fans :) myself included.

i wish they'd do that too.

you know i used to have one of those red jerseys.....verry nice a shame they never used them in a real game..ah who knows what might happen...........and also how do i get the flags to go under my posts i love to have my teams under my posts

Archived