Sports Leagues that your playing in

youcan'tseeme

Hey I was just wondering if any of you guys play in a sports league and if so what are the standings and how are you doing this season.

I play In the SCYSL this is my 5 season in the league although i only played eight games as a rookie in my first season. This season I have 8 goals and 5 assists in 9 games to lead my team. Before that i played in the ASL for 6 season on of those was when I split the year between to different clubs one in each league. My totals in the ASL are 81 goals and 88 assists for 169 points. In the SCYSL my totals are

60 goals and 97 assists for 157 points . Career total of 141 goals and 185 for

326 points.

Last season my team finished second in the league standings and won the Presidents Youth Cup.

The leagues current standings this year are:

Team Name GP W L T F PTS

ALLISTON 14B1 9 8 1 0 0 24

COOKSTOWN 14B 9 6 2 1 0 19

SHELBURNE 14B 10 5 4 1 0 16

ALLISTON 14B2 10 5 5 0 0 15

WASAGA BEACH 14B 10 3 5 1 0 7

RAMARA 14B 10 0 9 1 0 1

untitled-6.jpg

I played baseball for the same team for 6 seasons from 1992 - 1997 (5 of those seasons with zer0dotcom as a teammate). Only 1 season (1997) did our club finish with a winning record. That season my team was swept out of the playoffs... both times (we'd have mid-season and end of season playoffs).

In my 5 losing seasons we won the mid-season championship in 1992 and again in 1996. I think we won the end of season championship in there once too, maybe '94 or something :)

I finished with one homerun in my career, but my talent was my eye. I struck out less than 10 times in my career, with an on base percentage over .500

My big year was 1996, where I finished without a single strikeout and an on base percentage of .875

Since then power has been more of my thing, but I don't play competitively anymore, just with friends whenever we do.

Good times.

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

ah..... little league....

I played T-ball one year, four years in a league within my area (we called it minor level) and one year in a city-wide league (pee-wee level).

I really sucked in the pee-wee level, especially at the plate (can't hit that curveball). I think I hit less than .100 that year and our team had ONE victory that year. I even pitched, but I had awful control.

The final year of minor was my best year. I was the leadoff guy, I hit one home run had numerous steals and I was quite the second baseman. We had a great team in the regular season, but we didn't make the final. *DAMN IT! I swear that centre fielder trapped the ball*

I also played soccer at age 5.

I saw, I came, I left.

I played football for five years, 8th grade was my only pre-HS experience and then I played all four years in high school. only had a winning record (7-1) in that 8th grade year, in high school we sucked...0-7 on freshman A, 1-2 in freshman B, 1-8 in JV sophomore year, 1-7 on JV my junior year (plus 3-6 on varsity that year), and 0-10 as a senior: 0-9 on varsity and I'd appeared in the first half of our first JV game. I know one thing, being a senior on JV is like being a 35-year old Triple A all-star: nobody wants to be either.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Archived