Pics from Falcons Training Camp

BlueSky

Yeah, I hate the Falcons but unfortunately, when one lives near Atlanta, that's the only NFL game in town. Sooo...went out there last Saturday and posted pics here. Enjoy!

Move back to the Stupid-dome if you hate the Falcons... <_<

MouthoftheSouth.jpg

I don't speak for democrats, democrats don't speak for me.

Thanks, I really appreciate your kind words. Don't know if you scrolled down and clicked the March archives link but there are some pics from last years Saints-Falcons game.

As for moving back to New Orleans, forget it. I spent 17 years there and trust me, they wrote that saying "it's a nice place to visit but you wouldn't want to live there" for places like it. However, having attended my first Saints game in 1969, I can't shake my loyalty to the Saints.

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

Nice site and great pix Skyaa1 !

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Wow, very nice pics.. what type of camera? Digital?

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Archived