Leaf Season tix on ebay

ROCHitman

staffordsigbuffda6.jpg

Owner of

Kalamazoo Tech Kobras (Nat'l College Fant. Assc. Basketball, Football, and Hockey)

2006-07 NCFAB National Champions

2006 NCFAF Midwest Conf. Champions

Rochester Patriots (Major League Hockey - AHL Fantasy League) 2005-06 Neilson Cup Champs

Detroit Black Panthers (Xtreme Hockey League) 2005-06 Yzerman Conference Champs

Sheldon Motorsports (TRAC) - #20 Guinness Chevy & #21 UPS Chevy #44 Syracuse University Chevy

Commissioner of

MLH (Major League Hockey, an AHL Fantasy League)

TRAC (Team Racing Auto Circuit, NASCAR)

The laws are different in different places. I'm not sure what the Toronto Laws are. Some don't allow re-selling tickets at all. Some you can re-sell but not near the ticket office. And some as long as they don't sell for a certain amount more than the face value of the ticket.

I remember back in 2001 I had tickets to what was supposed Cal Ripkens final game. The Yankees sent out a letter to all ticket holders saying they were watching ebay for tickets and people selling tickets they would go after. Of course the season got pushed back a week and it ended up not being his final game.

This guy ain't sellin' the tickets, he's sellin' the rights to the tickets

Read the fine print, $500 fee to transfer the rights to the tickets, 162 bucks a game to go, $3000 :shocked: a year in fees to MLSE, all in all, about $17,000 a year to have tickets there...plus whatever you have to bid to actually get them.

No wonder it's only corporate suits in the lower bowl of the ACC

Archived