Eagles new unis in action

CrookedThumb

Those are the new pants, and guess what - it's not Silver in the numbers and in the pants.  BigEd posted this a while ago, and he's right - it's the new Charcoal color that the Eagles are now listing as an official color.  This is a bit strange however; Silver in the logo and the helmet logo, but Charcoal everywhere else.  I'm not sure of the reason.  I would have gone with one or the other, or used them both somehow.

Here we go:

PHILADELPHIA EAGLES MIDNIGHT GREEN

PHILADELPHIA EAGLES BLACK

PHILADELPHIA EAGLES CHARCOAL

PHILADELPHIA EAGLES SILVER

PHILADELPHIA EAGLES SILVER (decal only)

I would like this a lot better if there was some consistency between the Charcoal and one of the Silvers...

• 2 weeks later...
I hate to dredge up a topic that died a couple of weeks ago, but I was in the mall today and got my first look at the new Eagles authentic.  I thought the early ones we had seen with the silver outline were a nice tweak.  The actual ones with the charcoal outline are useless.  Even up close, it's tough to differentiate the charcoal from the black, so what's the use of putting them on the jersey.  I think the Eagles screwed up in using the charcoal rather than the silver.

Archived