GO GATORS! #5 IN THE NATION!

rmackman

Yeah buddy! I just got home yesterday from visiting my brother and going to the UF vs Tennessee game! Tickets were going for $200 by some scalpers, but I managed to get row 14 seats for $65. That's still double the regular price of a ticket, but given that it's a big game I'd say I did okay. The offense wasn't so great, but our D took it to 'em! Florida gets to play #3 LSU, #6 FSU, and #7 Georgia coming up! If UF wins all of those games, I don't see how they wouldn't at least be #2. Hypothetically, if Florida wins all of their games, USC wins all of their games, and Texas wins all of their games do you think UF would end up getting shafted and put at #3 even though they'd have beaten 4 top 10 teams and a #20 team in the process? Texas would have only played 2 ranked teams all year. GO GATORS!

1127024886.jpg

1127024916.jpg

1127024878.jpg

1127024924.jpg

1127024930.jpg

On a side note, I noticed Tennessee thinned out the stripe on the top of their helmets. I wonder when they did that?

riggs_2832.jpg

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

Yes next year at Rocky Top. I was there when Ron Zook won @ Tennessee. I have a funny story about that I'll tell later when I have time. By next year Florida will be better at running the spread option, so I think we'll be even better. Florida State's secondary is still suspect and I think Chris Leak will be able to air it out over those DBs to Chad Jackson all day long.

VANDERBILT? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? Granted Florida always ends up having a close game with Vandy I think I have a better chance of turning into Mickey Mouse than the Comm-a-dorks beating the Mighty Gators!

However...I do know a really hot girl who goes to Vandy. You'll still lose though! GO GATORS!!!!

OH ROCKY TOP YOU'LL ALWAYS BE...SECOND IN THE S-E-C!!!!

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

Gators will lose to the Dawgs in the Cocktail Party, Book it.

staffordsigbuffda6.jpg

Owner of

Kalamazoo Tech Kobras (Nat'l College Fant. Assc. Basketball, Football, and Hockey)

2006-07 NCFAB National Champions

2006 NCFAF Midwest Conf. Champions

Rochester Patriots (Major League Hockey - AHL Fantasy League) 2005-06 Neilson Cup Champs

Detroit Black Panthers (Xtreme Hockey League) 2005-06 Yzerman Conference Champs

Sheldon Motorsports (TRAC) - #20 Guinness Chevy & #21 UPS Chevy #44 Syracuse University Chevy

Commissioner of

MLH (Major League Hockey, an AHL Fantasy League)

TRAC (Team Racing Auto Circuit, NASCAR)

I think that's the biggest risk is UGA. I hope not though b/c I dated a Bulldog and if we lose to them she's going to call me every day and brag.

spacer.png

I do know a really hot girl who goes to Vandy.

Now you know how a kid who was born and raised in the Philadelphia suburbs wound up picking Nashville, Tennessee as the place to do his undergraduate studies.

The place is teeming with hot girls, but be forewarned: they're high maintenance.

Gator fan also needs to ease up on the Vanderbilt supporters. It's not like we've had anything to be proud about football-wise in the last 20 years ...

And Vandy never employed Ron Zook!

48142444846_3aa6afbd89_m.jpgNCAA Baseball Champions | 2014, 2019 

facebook

Now you know how a kid who was born and raised in the Philadelphia suburbs wound up picking Nashville, Tennessee as the place to do his undergraduate studies.

The place is teeming with hot girls, but be forewarned: they're high maintenance.

Not to hijack,but let me tell ya the women here is way overated,but that's my opinion though.

Not to hijack,but let me tell ya the women here is way overated,but that's my opinion though.

Oh really? Well this is a friend of mine (my best friend's ex girlfriend). She goes to Vandy. I hope she doesn't find out I put her photo on the internet b/c she'll kick my butt!

300094010RtVpAS_ph.jpg

The one in the center with her two sorority sisters.

spacer.png

SOunds just like Syracuse.

Maybe United Waffles can share a story or two to corraborate, yeah??

staffordsigbuffda6.jpg

Owner of

Kalamazoo Tech Kobras (Nat'l College Fant. Assc. Basketball, Football, and Hockey)

2006-07 NCFAB National Champions

2006 NCFAF Midwest Conf. Champions

Rochester Patriots (Major League Hockey - AHL Fantasy League) 2005-06 Neilson Cup Champs

Detroit Black Panthers (Xtreme Hockey League) 2005-06 Yzerman Conference Champs

Sheldon Motorsports (TRAC) - #20 Guinness Chevy & #21 UPS Chevy #44 Syracuse University Chevy

Commissioner of

MLH (Major League Hockey, an AHL Fantasy League)

TRAC (Team Racing Auto Circuit, NASCAR)

Archived