Fantasy football logos

rozilla74

Been checking out the site now and then and finally decided to post something. I'd like to solicit comments on my personal fantasy football site that I have developed with my brother (writing) and old college buddy (heavyduty coding).

Visit http://ffrl.scotthead.com

This is the third year for the site (second design). Also looking for leads on any sports logo jobs anyone may come across.

Thanks.

The Rabid Mullets is AMAZING!

That's hilarious.

The rest of them are good production work, with some sketchy names that are (I'm guessing) largely based on inside jokes.

But good nonetheless.

BTW, welcome here!

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

Designed all of the logos and the entire site myself. The team names are the specific GMs' ideas. They really throw some doozies at me. Next year's site will probably be redesigned somewhat and I'll give the GMs a chance to rename their teams again.

My buddy Sooch does the backend of the site. He has an engine and database that sucks down the week's stats and spits out the results.

I have some more logos on my personal site. http://www.atomicduckdesigns.com/folio/logos.asp

There is one for St. Francis College in Brooklyn that a friend of mine and I designed. It is in use and has been seen on ESPN.

My buddy Sooch does the backend of the site. He has an engine and database that sucks down the week's stats and spits out the results.

If you don't mind me being nosy, what's his source for the stats?  I've been thinking of something like that for MLF (CCSLP's renegade fantasy football league), but I hadn't figured out a good source for stats yet.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

If you don't mind me being nosy, what's his source for the stats? I've been thinking of something like that for MLF (CCSLP's renegade fantasy football league), but I hadn't figured out a good source for stats yet.

I think a better question would be - what would it take to get him to do the MLF's web site!  :)

I hear the Louisville franchise may be available... maybe he'd be interested, Commish...

nav-logo.png

Archived