coyotes unis

Youppi!

oddly enough, I think we covered that when they unveiled the damn rags. basically either that or a red version of teh 67 Maple Leafs was the consensus here.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

If anything, the Coyotes uniforms remind me of the old Montreal Maroons of the NHL. The "brick red" is more cardinal than maroon, but the striping pattern is the same. And I don't believe that they used a white version of the Maroons' sweater, either.

The only thing that the Coyotes have in common with the Russkie jerseys are the numbers. They're the same font.

GO LEAFS GO! (Hey, there's still 80 games left) :flagcanada:

If anything, the Coyotes uniforms remind me of the old Montreal Maroons of the NHL. The "brick red" is more cardinal than maroon, but the striping pattern is the same. And I don't believe that they used a white version of the Maroons' sweater, either.

The only thing that the Coyotes have in common with the Russkie jerseys are the numbers. They're the same font.

GO LEAFS GO! (Hey, there's still 80 games left) :flagcanada:

one Maroons jersey, admittedly, uses the same design (merely pointing this out cus they used several designs during their existence but always stuck with maroon with white trim)

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Archived