Tampa Bay Marauders

gordie_delini

oh man, gordie strikes again, that stuff is unbelieveable. An idea for the secondary logo would maybe be an outline of the state of florida with swords crossed behind it and a skull on Tampa on the map, think about it, you dont have to do it but its an idea

oh man, gordie strikes again, that stuff is unbelieveable. An idea for the secondary logo would maybe be an outline of the state of florida with swords crossed behind it and a skull on Tampa on the map, think about it, you dont have to do it but its an idea

ooh i like that idea - coming right up!

OD_Signature.jpg

I like the idea behind this. But, there's a few problems.

The direction of the ship--the masts imply that the ship is floating at an angle, but the ship itself is a profile view.

I like the effort put into the masts, but there's entirely too much going on within them.

Also, i think you can do without the extra red outline around the logo.

'Tampa Bay' is way too small. It's miniscule. You gotta make it bigger.

This bears more than a little resemblance to the Buccaneers' secondary logo. :therock: I think I may like this better, however, because the Buccaneers' ship has always looked a little too cartoony (?) to me.

Also, I was going to echo AAO's comments about the alignment of the mast, but the edit seems to have corrected that issue.

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

Archived