Leo Mazzone to the O's

VitaminD

I got this off of espn.com (Don't worry, DirtyCurty, I'm an Insider , so I managed to snag the article... :rolleyes: )

Mazzone to Join O's

Is this the personnel move that finally ends the Braves' run atop the NL East? It wasn't losing Pendleton... Gant... Justice... McGriff... Jermaine Dye... Galarraga... Grissom... Glavine... Maddux... Millwood... Klesko... Lopez... Sheffield... Ortiz... Jaret Wright... Mondesi...

'Cause it's not gonna be because of anything the Phils/Mets/Nats/Marlins are doing... :mad:

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Thsi is it this is teh end, Mazzone turned garbage pitchers it to treasure pitchers liek Jarret Wright who sucked after leaviung the Braves, this is going to be what finally ends the run, teh Braves will go from first to last next year you heard it hear first.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Three things:

- I'm a Mets fan. Regardless, I will not pick against the Braves to win the division until they lose it.

- This team has not lost Bobby Cox. Nor have they lost any of their farm scouts or their GM who were all responsible for the Braves playing something like 27 rookies and still winning the division.

- From first to last is WAY too harsh, all of the NL East Clubs have big issues to address.

HornetsTwistSig.gif

New York Jets |3-3| First, AFC East

New York Mets |74-88| Fourth, NL East

New York Islanders|34-37-11| Fifth, Atlantic Division

New Orleans Hornets |21-45| Third, Southwest Division

Archived