Baseball-Football crossover (my first post)

provine

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great job on all the crossovers so far, Provine.

I'm still a little bugged at the Atlanta crossover, because you left the Falcons colours on the jersey and had the helmet blue, with a white Atlanta Braves logo. Other than that great job.

Regarding the last 3 posts:

(I guess I don't like loose ends!)

...HatManTC ...I did an Indians/Browns already! - at least Indians on a Browns uni - I'm all about the midwest though (at least the NL Central), I'm in central Illinois. If you're from Ohio, you might appreciate this (or not!); I stole Nationwide Arena from Columbus. There are some logos I created on this site, even though they're tiny.

...sean69 ...If you like the Predators logo, check out the fake home page for my Yahoo Fantasy Football team.

...BCBoy ...I'm not sure I understand about the Braves/Falcons jersey. The colors on the Braves football jersey are red white & blue, just like the the baseball jersey. The helmet's blue with a white A, like the hat (minus the red bill) But I did realize that for whatever reason, I used the Falcons away jersey, rather than the home jersey like the rest. I updated it using the home jersey.

OK, I finally got off my lazy butt and finished up these jerseys. Actually, planted my lazy butt to finish them. I got the NL West done last. Arizona was giving me a little trouble, but I finally made it look decent.

American League

East

Yankees

Red Sox

Orioles

Blue Jays

Devil Rays

Central

White Sox

Indians

Tigers

Roylas

Twins

West

Angels

Athletics

Rangers

Mariners

National League

East

Mets

Braves

Marlins

Nationals

Phillies

Central

Cubs

Pirates

Reds

Cardinals

Brewers

Astros

West

Dodgers

Padres

Rockies

Diamondbacks

Giants

Regarding the last 3 posts:

(I guess I don't like loose ends!)

...HatManTC ...I did an Indians/Browns already! - at least Indians on a Browns uni - I'm all about the midwest though (at least the NL Central), I'm in central Illinois. If you're from Ohio, you might appreciate this (or not!); I stole Nationwide Arena from Columbus. There are some logos I created on this site, even though they're tiny.

...sean69 ...If you like the Predators logo, check out the fake home page for my Yahoo Fantasy Football team.

...BCBoy ...I'm not sure I understand about the Braves/Falcons jersey. The colors on the Braves football jersey are red white & blue, just like the the baseball jersey. The helmet's blue with a white A, like the hat (minus the red bill) But I did realize that for whatever reason, I used the Falcons away jersey, rather than the home jersey like the rest. I updated it using the home jersey.

Sorry, I hadn't seen the updated version, much better now.

Archived