Baseball-Football crossover (my first post)

provine

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great work so far. Those Detroit Tigers football uniforms would look good for Duke's football team (although the Tigers probably play better football than Duke's football team does).

One question: On the Steelers' baseball jerseys, you used the Steelers' numbers. But on the Redskins' baseball jerseys, you kept the Nationals' numbers. Any reason for this apparent inconsistency? These look great otherwise - and I love the necessary changes for the Dolphins and Marlins. Bravo.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

On the Steelers' baseball jerseys, you used the Steelers' numbers.  But on the Redskins' baseball jerseys, you kept the Nationals' numbers.  Any reason for this apparent inconsistency?

These are the first jerseys I came across that had a real difference in the numbers. They're more related to the team's script. The rest of the jerseys are pretty much the standed block-style.

I'm gonna do a Yankees-Mets-Giants-Jets... I am gonna swap Yankees/Jets and Mets/Giants, just to keep it on the American & National side - I think that's why I did Cubs/Bears instead of White Sox/Bears.

Just out of curiosity, where do NY baseball fans fall when it comes to NFL? Are Yankees fans more Jets or Giants fans, split, or does it really not matter? What about Mets fans?

i'm yankee/jet as u can see by my sig. i just put the mets in my sig to make it 6 teams. but i'd have to say that the majority is probably met/jet, yankee/giant.

Let's see some more:

-Seattle Mariners & Seahawks

-Milwaukee Brewers & Green Bay Packers (interesting!)

-New Orleans Zephyrs (Minor League Affiliate of Washington Nationals) & Saints (again, interesting!)

-San Diego Padres & Chargers

-Oakland Athletics & Raiders

-San Francisco Giants & 49ers

-Toronto Blue Jays & Buffalo Bills (also interesting!)

-Colorado Rockies & Denver Broncos

-Cleveland Indians & Browns

-Tampa Bay Devil Rays & Buccaneers

-Philadelphia Phillies & Eagles

-Jacksonville Suns (Minor League Affiliate of Los Angeles Dodgers) & Jaguars (another interesting concept!)

-Charlotte Knights (Minor League Affiliate of Chicago White Sox) & Carolina Panthers (also sounds interesting!)

-Baltimore Orioles & Ravens

-Houston Astros & Texans

-Nashville Sounds (Minor League Affiliate of Milwaukee Brewers) & Tennessee Titans (yet again, an interesting concept!)

-Minnesota Twins & Vikings

YOZXkBG.png?1

Just out of curiosity, where do NY baseball fans fall when it comes to NFL? Are Yankees fans more Jets or Giants fans, split, or does it really not matter? What about Mets fans?

Well, because of historic locations it tends to be Yankees/Giants and Mets/Jets. The Gaints used to play in Yankee Stadium and the Jets used to play in Shea. Of course there are people like me who are Yankee and Jet fans but that is more of the exception.

OK, I've made my way through the American League... and half the NL teams. Here's what I worked on today.

American League

East

Yankees

Red Sox

Orioles

Blue Jays

Devil Rays

Central

White Sox

Indians

Tigers

Roylas

Twins

West

Angels

Athletics

Rangers

Mariners

National League

East

Mets

Braves

Marlins

Nationals

Phillies

Central

Cubs

Pirates

Reds

Cardinals

Brewers

Astros

West ...man, I totally got burned out before I got to the NL West, sorry.

Dodgers... "

Padres... "

Rockies... "

Diamondbacks... "

Giants... "

I really like the way the Yankees, White Sox and Reds turned out. But I think a few others really need some tweaking. But right now I'm really getting burned out on it.

Then there's the whole baseball jersey side!

Archived