Baseball-Football crossover (my first post)

provine

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's something else I did - non-logo related - I changed the World Series stadiums around for this year. and last year's series.

U.S. Cellular Field in Houston, and Minute Maid Park in Chicago...

But I think the 2004 World Series ballparks worked out better - Fenway in St. Louis, Busch Stadium in Boston - because the stadiums and surrounding areas had more charachter.

astrossox.jpg

soxcards.jpg

Send the Reds football uniform to Cornell right away (minus the Reds logo below the collar, that is). That is nice!!!

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

Send the Reds football uniform to Cornell right away (minus the Reds logo below the collar, that is).  That is nice!!!

Cornell's already done something similar, in the Ed Marinaro era:

Faulk.Facts.02.gif

Not to say that wouldn't work for them again.

The Marinaro helmets were what made me think of Cornell in the first place, as opposed to some other red C team (Even though the only other one I can think of off hand is Colgate, since they used to be the Red Raiders, but they wear maroon. Univ. of Cincinnati, maybe?).

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

OK, I did some more tonight. So many cool combos to choose from!

I'm trying keep as close to the original style of the other team's uniform, and only using each team's home uni.

Miami was interesting because they each have a football or baseball included in the logo, so I made new ones, maybe you can see the subtle changes. (There are larger ones, but I didn't save them...) The Marlins logo (on the sleeve) I just got rid of the baseball threads, and the Dolphins logo, I replaced the little football helmet with a baseball cap - the 40th anniversary patch, I replaced the AFL and NFL logos with the NL & MLB logos.

unismia.jpg

unispitt.jpg

unisdet.jpg

uniswas.jpg

Archived