Shaq Goes Down

nsentv

Shaq landed on Ron Artest's foot in the IND/MIA game and twisted his ankle. Nearly a 90 degree angle from what I saw, probably more around 75-80. Miller says it looked like a monther. If that's the case, while the Heat season wouldn't be ruined, it certainly would hurt come playoff time (i.e., not having home court in the ECF).

BTW, am I alone in wondering if David Stern has nightmares about Ron Artest? (And Dennis Rodman, who thrashed the league today, even though he's responsible for a lot of the image problems it had/has?)

Wow that woudl really change the whole NBA picture, not a good start 2 good players suffereing injuries this early, Nene was hurt the other day too.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

If that's the case, while the Heat season wouldn't be ruined, it certainly would hurt come playoff time (i.e., not having home court in the ECF).

They had home court in the ECF finals last year...and still didn't win. So that's not much to worry about.

SVG's coaching "skills" will really be put to the test. Sad to hear Shaq is out.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Archived